Second year PhD student in the MIGSAA CDT, based at University of Edinburgh.
I am interested in analysis of dispersive PDEs.
Supervised by Tadahiro Oh.
- (Sep. 2017 - Present) PhD candidate, Maxwell Institute Graduate School in Analysis and its Applications (MIGSAA), University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK (Advisors: Tadahiro Oh)
- (2015-2017) MSc. in Mathematics (Applied Analysis and Computation), University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal. (Advisor: Maria Paula Serra de Oliveira)
- (2012-2015) BSc. in Mathematics, University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal.
- Summer School "New Frontiers in Singular SPDEs and Scaling Limits", September 23 - 27, 2019, Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Germany (poster).
- Workshop "Recent trends in Stochastic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations", September 5 - 6, 2019, University of Chester, UK.
- Conference "Dispersive Waves and Related Topics", June 17 - 21, 2019, University of Bergen, Norway.
- MIGSAA 4th Annual Colloquium, September 21, 2018, ICMS, Edinburgh, UK.
- British Mathematical Colloquium 2018, June 11 - 14, 2018, University of St. Andrews, UK.
- MIGSAA mini-course on Regularity structures by A. Chandra (Imperial), April 30 - May 2, 2018, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- MIGSAA 3rd Annual Colloquium, September 22, 2017, ICMS, Edinburgh, UK.
- Spring (2019): (UoE) Workshops for Proofs and Problem Solving (PPS, MATH08059) and Calculus and its Applications (CAP, MATH08508)
- Autumn (2018): (UoE) Workshops for Introduction to Linear Algebra (ILA, MATH08057)