I am currently a Postdoctoral Research Associate working with Tadahiro Oh within the analysis group at the University of Edinburgh (UK).
- Deterministic Cauchy theory for nonlinear dispersive PDEs
- Stability and asymptotic behaviour of solutions
- Invariant measures and probabilistic well-posedness
- (with F. Linares, M. Panthee and N. Tzvetkov) On the periodic Zakharov-Kuznetsov equation, to appear in Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. (.pdf)
- Remark on the semilinear ill-posedness for a periodic higher order KP-I equation, Comptes Rendus Mathématique 356 (2018), Nr. 8, S. 891 ‒ 898. (.pdf)
- On the Cauchy problem for the periodic fifth-order KP-I equation, to appear in Differential and Integral Equations. (.pdf)
- Global well-posedness of partially periodic KP-I equation in the energy space and application, Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré C, Analyse non linéaire, Volume 35, Issue 7, 2018, Pages 1773-1826. (.pdf)