I am a Ph.D student in the MIGSAA CDT, based at University of Edinburgh.
Prof. Tadahiro Oh (University of Edinburgh).
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Harmonic Analysis. In particular, study of (deterministic and stochastic) nonlinear dispersive PDEs.
- Summer School "New Frontiers in Singular SPDEs and Scaling Limits", September 23-27, 2019, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany.
- MIGSAA 5th Annual Colloquium, September 20, 2019, ICMS, Edinburgh, UK.
- Summer School in Analysis of PDEs and Fluid Dynamics, 23-26 July 2019, Edinburgh, UK.
- Dispersive Waves and Related Topics: a conference in honor of Gilles Lebeau, from June 17 to June 21, 2019, Bergen, Norway.
- MIGSAA 4th Annual Colloquium, September 21, 2018, ICMS, Edinburgh, UK.
- Fall (2019): (UoE) MathsBase.
- Fall (2019): (UoE) Workshops for Honours of Analysis.
- Fall (2019): (UoE) Workshops for Engineering Mathematics 1a.
- (Sep. 2018 - Present) Ph.D candidate, MIGSAA, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK. (Supervisor: Prof. Tadahiro Oh)
- (2017-2018) MSc. in Mathematics, University of Warwick, UK. (Supervisor: Dr. Vedran Sohinger)
- (2014-2017) BSc. in Mathematics, University of Sheffield, UK. (Tutor: Prof. Caitlin E. Buck)
- (2014-2017) Acadimic excellence: £8,000.