Statistical Consultancy Unit
The Statistical Consultancy Unit acts as an interface between our clients and the considerable expertise in mathematical statistics and operational research at the University of Edinburgh’s Centre for Statistics and School of Mathematics.
Here are the Statistical Consultancy Unit (SCU) our aim is to allow the School to engage with interesting projects with external partners for short term, short turnaround projects.
These projects provide us with opportunities to:
- Arrange consultancy and collaborative research
- Deliver training (CPD courses on R)
- Investigate and create funding proposal applications
- Contribute to academic papers
- Propose and supervise MSc student projects
- Chris Dent – Director of the SCU
- Amy Wilson – Deputy Director SCU
- Mike Allerhand - Consultant
- Gail Robertson – Consultant
Get in touch to find out more:
And visit our websites: