Chris Dent awarded Chartered Engineer status
Congratulations to Chris Dent who has received the status of Chartered Engineer from the Engineering Council. According to the Engineering Council, Chartered Engineers are able to demonstrate:
- The theoretical knowledge to solve problems in new technologies and develop new analytical techniques
- Successful application of the knowledge to deliver innovative products and services and/or take technical responsibility for complex engineering systems
- Accountability for project, finance and personnel management and managing trade-offs between technical and socio-economic factors
- Skill sets necessary to develop other technical staff
- Effective interpersonal skills in communicating technical matters.