Our consultancy service acts as an interface between our clients and the considerable expertise in mathematical statistics and operational research at the University of Edinburgh’s School of Mathematics and Centre for Statistics.
Our consultancy service offers the opportunity for the School to engage with interesting projects with external partners. Our team are flexible and available to suport activity across a range of projects, varying in scale and length.
These projects provide us with opportunities to:
- Arrange consultancy and collaborative research
- Deliver training (CPD courses on R)
- Investigate and create funding proposal applications
- Contribute to academic papers
- Propose and supervise MSc student projects
Examples of previous work can be seen on our case studies webpage.
Our team consists of a mix of academic staff and dedicated consultants, all with expertise in statistics or operational research. If you are interested in working with us in a different area, please get in touch so we can match you with a member of staff with the relevant expertise.
- Chris Dent - Director
- Miguel Anjos - Director
- Amy Wilson - Deputy Director
- Mike Allerhand - Consultant
- Alemseged Weldeyesus - Consultant
- Zeynep Suvak - Consultant
- Maria Tovar Gallardo - Business Development Executive
In additon to our team based in the School of Mathematics, we also have significant statistical expertise available within the membership of the Centre for Statistics.
For more details about our consultants, please see the below webpage:
If you are interested in working with us on a project, please get in touch.