Modelling with Xpress
General information and resources
- Xpress Book
- Xpress Examples
- Introduction to the Xpress integrated visual development
- The following Xpress documentation is available.
- Xpress is a product
- FICO provide a
free "student" copy of Xpress. This has full functionality
(for the purposes of the course(s) below) but the problem size is
- Xpress will be used to model case studies as one might if brought in as a consultant to a company.
- Observations on how you should present the results in such circumstances are given here.
- Sample reports are given here
The Chippendale problem
- The model Chip.mos illustrates the basics of modelling with Xpress Mosel and requires the data file
- The Mosel statements in Chip.mos and Chip.dat are explained in detail here.