Define a particular tolerance in a tolerance set.
procedure setdelayedctr(row: nlctr, delay: integer)
The tolerance set to be modified
The tolerance which is being defined
The new value of the tolerance
The tolerances which may be defined by this method are:
- XNLP_TOL_TC The absolute closure tolerance
- XNLP_TOL_TA The absolute delta tolerance
- XNLP_TOL_RA The relative delta tolerance
- XNLP_TOL_TM The absolute matrix tolerance
- XNLP_TOL_RM The relative matrix tolerance
- XNLP_TOL_TI The absolute impact tolerance
- XNLP_TOL_RI The relative impact tolerance
- XNLP_TOL_TS The relative slack impact tolerance
- XNLP_TOL_RS The absolute slack impact tolerance
Please refer to the Xpress-SLP documentation, and particularly chapter 12 of the reference manual, for more information on
If you have any comments or suggestions about these pages,
please send mail to email@example.com.
© Copyright 2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.