School of Mathematics
The University of Edinburgh
The King's Buildings, Peter Guthrie Tait Road
James Clerk Maxwell Building, EH9 3FD
office: JCMB, room 5605
e-mail: dimitrios dot roxanas [at] ed.ac.uk
I am an ERC Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Edinburgh, working with
My PhD was completed in 2017 under the supervision of Stephen Gustafson,
at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver.
You can find a copy of my CV here (to be added soon)
My interests are in Analysis, with my current focus being the study of nonlinear evolution PDEs.
These days I am mostly working on Stochastic Dispersive PDEs using tools from Harmonic Analysis and Probability.
Papers and Preprints
- 105-951:Integral Calculus with Applications to Business and Commerce, UBC (Summer 2017, instructor)
- 215-201:Ordinary Differential Equations, UBC (Spring 2017, instructor)
- 100-201:Differential Calculus with Applications to Physical Sciences and Engineering, UBC(Spring 2016, instructor)
- 101-213:Integral Calculus with Applications to Physical Sciences and Engineering, UBC(Spring 2015, instructor)
- Honours Differential Equations, University of Edinburgh (Fall 2017, tutorial)
Analysis group at UoE
Analysis Seminar [UoE]
Analysis Seminar [HWU]
Forthcoming workshops at ICMS
Updated: October 2, 2017.