Current and recent grants held by members of the Applied and Computational Mathematics group
The following is a list of current and recent grants held by members of the Applied and Computational Mathematics group:
- The emergence of evolution - foundational questions in evolutionary biology (£109K, National Philanthropic Trust, 2013-2014).
- Leaky troposphere - improving reduced atmospheric models (RSE/Scottish government personal research fellowship, 2014-2019).
Adri Olde Daalhuis
- Special functions: next steps for the DLMF (£102K, NIST, 2012-2015).
- Rigorous and Presentable Asymptotics for Special Functions and Orthogonal Polynomials(£430K, NIST, 2015-220).
- The nature of gene expression: model selection and parameter inference (£130k, The Leverhulme Trust, 2015-2018).
- Trajectory control of nonlinear beams in liquid crystals (£12K, Royal Society, 2012-2014).
- Stochastic dynamical systems in Biology: Numerical method and applications (£247K, 6-month program at the Newton Institute, January 2016-June 2016).
- Simons Visiting Fellowship (Newton Institute, University of Cambridge £2.5K).