Five Postdoctoral positions available
We are currently advertising five postdoctoral research positions
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Pure Mathematics to work with Sue Sierra on noncommutative ring theory and associated areas.
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Representation Theory to work with Iain Gordon. The candidates' research will relate to themes in Lie theoretic representation theory, algebraic combinatorics or noncommutative algebra.
- William Gordon Seggie Brown Research Fellowship. The successful fellow will pursue world-class research as well as contributing to the teaching activity of the School.
- Whittaker Research Fellow in Mathematics for Data Science. Candidates should have a track record of research developing new mathematical or statistical methods for the analysis and processing of large-scale datasets.
- Whittaker Research Fellow in Mathematics for Industry or Business. Candidates should have a track record of reseach in mathematics with demonstrable impact on industry or business (understood in their broadest sense).